Dynamics 365 Business Central
Formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV or Navision) is a world-class global ERP class solution for enterprise management, addressed to businesses of various sizes. It integrates all key business processes within one system for different areas: financial management and planning, sales and purchasing management, marketing, production, delivery chain, projects, service.
Thanks to innovative and continuously developed functionalities, it ensures increasing the companie’s productivity, eliminates unnecessary activities of its users, and brings a benefit in the form of quick return on investment. It allows full access to data in real time, data analysis and control, and possibility of undertaking correct business decisions. Thanks to its popularity and presence in world markets, it is believed to be one of the most popular ERP systems in the world.
- General ledger
- Budget management
- Payment management
- Cash Flow
- Long-term asset management
- Financial statements
Business analyses and reporting
Access to always topical information and the possibility of analyzing business processes. It supports management through the possibility of making accurate business decisions thanks to extensive analysis and reporting possibilities.
- Sale agreements and orders in a single system.
- Analysis of sales and profitability
- Pricelist management
- Sales budgets
Handling the entire process from planning to the final product:
- planning resources and purchasing raw materials,
- supervision over production orders,
- costs of product manufacture.
Supply chain management and warehouses
- Inventory planning and management
- Tracking inventories
- Management of purchase order and supplier’s liabilities
- Management of purchasing prices
- Direct deliveries
- Warehouse management
Project management and resource planning
- From project budgeting to its final evaluation
- Monitoring projects and resources and inventories allocated to them
- Comparison of the project plan with its actual implementation
Servicing and service management
- Reporting of time for servicing specialists
- Ensuring client service in accordance with the terms of the agreement and guarantee
- Planning and fulfillment of orders for goods and resources necessary to handle servicing orders
- Repair calendars and planning of orders
- Analysis of profitability of services
Multiple languages, multiple currencies, multiple companies
- The current system is used in over 40 countries all over the world and supports many currencies
- Additionally, it provides the possibility of supporting many companies from the Group in the system
Why choose Dynamics 365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV)?
User-friendly intuitive interface, known from other Microsoft products and increasing work ergonomics.
Thanks to the Web client and access on mobile devices, available in any place and on any device (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Single integrated system. Single system managing all key business processes, ensuring integrity, completeness and compatibility of data.
Flexible, highly functional, and easy to adapt to the needs of the specific industry.
Allows increasing productivity, more effective use of the company’s resources.
Adapted to fiscal law provisions in 42 countries, including in Poland.
Strongly integrated with other Microsoft products, including: Office365, Power BI, Microsoft AZURE, Power Apps, MS Flow.
May be installed in the cloud or in own server environment.