SAP S4HANA Group Reporting
Creating, computation and presenting consolidated financial reports
Group Reporting, as a controlling tool, supports the computation, creation and disclosure of consolidated reports that provide information about the results of the capital group after consolidation and covers such issues as: financial consolidation, reporting and analysis.
Group Reporting is an integral part of the latest generation of SAP ERP systems, S4HANA, and thanks to full integration with S4HANA, it can process data and create reports in real-time.
Management of consolidation group
- Management of various capital structures of the group
- Flexible configuration of units in the group (e.g. exchange rates, validations)
- Monitoring the process of group consolidation
- Compliance with financial reporting standards
- Centralized accounting
- Effective financial risk management and compliance
- Exchange rate monitoring
- Accurate cost forecast
- Improved and faster project progress reporting
- Effective project monitoring
- Specification of company reports, e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, for transfers and consolidation units
- Flexible data analysis
- Exchange rate analysis
- The possibility of carrying out the consolidation process in the multi
- Level structure of the capital group
- Financial consolidation for the needs of management and business, e.g. separated areas, business regions, product lines etc.
- Corrections and eliminations at the consolidation level
- Monitored correction log
- Checking compliance of balances